Wednesday 31 August 2011

maid of dishonour

So! There is something that I have been meaning to blog on for freaking ages but never quite seemed to get there and then that flowed on to other related posts that I couldn't really share because I never did initially blog about the first 'thing' and that would of made no sense.... 
Longest.sentence.ever. 
But it gets the point across. 
I think.

Anyhow, the big news that I for some reason neglected to post about...

My bestie Miss Linsey Patrice is getting married!

YAY!!!! 

The proposal actually happened months ago (Easter I think) and she called me that evening and I may or may not of cried a little.

Back story - I've known Linsey since she 18 and I was 20. We met through a guy I worked with at the time. We used to get drunk a lot together. On a Wednesday night at a local pub. Since then we've been on many adventures together, and she is bloody awesome, and super gorgeous (bitch), and I love her a ton.

miss patrice and myself


We went out a few days later for coffee and she asked me to be her Maid of Honour. Of course I said yes. I may or may not have just cried a little again, but it is totally unconfirmed lol. 
Since then we've been in planning mode and put together a binder with lists and photos of inspirations for color etc. Sometimes we jokingly refer to it as our wedding. Except we aren't completely joking...haha.

It isn't going to be a super typical (aka lame) wedding and what is planned thus far is soooooooo beautiful. I love it.

So yes, Linsey is getting married and now I can follow this post up with others things I have been wanting to share.
But not right now. Instead I am off to have a bath and go to bed. It is seven pm after all :P

melanie ann xo

Oh ps, the man she is marrying is super nice too lol

No comments:

Post a Comment