Saturday 5 November 2011

today - 5/11/11

Hello there all!
Another weekend off, and am loving it! Trying to take it easy though as I've been ill this week and really need to rest up. Being ill and having to stop + rest etc is one of my least favourite things in the world as there is always so much to do. Suffice to say that I've been struggling with having to pause. 
Himself and I went for a drive this morning and checked out a local op-shop, turns out that op-shop was on its last day of trade and himself knew the owner - win! They were running a "fill a bag with books for $5" and the owner let me into the back room to rummage - awesome win! Ended up with twenty seven paperbacks, all chick lit.
Got two super cute tank tops for a few dollars each.

Not completely sold on the bows though as they sit a bit funny, think I might make some new ones out of a different material. Sigh. Add that to the 'project pile' haha. That, and try to excuse my awkward attempt at a photo of the top with me in it. Just not happening lol.

Just finished up our BBQ lunch, and cleaning up the back deck. 


Is still an evolving space, the whole house is really. I am seriously crushing on these lantern/candle holder thingamys for the table.


Soso cute/perfect! Waiting till they go on sale. I'm thinking three of the big ones spaced out on the runner or a mix of big and small in the very centre...thoughts anyone?

Am super beat so am thinking I am done being productive for today. More than ready to put my feet up and chillax with all my books :)

melanie ann xo

No comments:

Post a Comment