Tuesday 16 October 2012

Heya!

I am in my hotel's business centre with like 3 mins of internet left so need to be quick!
I am off in manhatten on my own today so have lots on my list. I lovelovelove this city, taking a gazzillion pics and just soaking it all up

Top of the rock, satc locations, Brooklyn bridge and hopefully Grand Central today. heaps want to shop along the way also but see how it goes.

This city is crazy and I love it more than anything
Made my first purchaces yesty.


So excited! I may return to Tiffany again before this trip is done! Hot tip - if you are after good service you might be dissapointed here. Unless you see Ben on the 3rd floor - love his work.

Okay, I am meeting up with some other girls in twenty mins and have some serious journaling to catch up on, cant  wait to upload some of my shots from the big camera.

love Xx

1 comment: