Monday 19 September 2011

week five

This week has bought many challenges, and with those challenges - tiredness. When I am tired I stress easily, eat more, and am basically mean. Mostly to me but.

This weekend we hosted a BBQ for my elder sister's bday which was super fun, but it meant that my eating was a little over the top and that I find myself on day six of this weeks eating plan with extra food. Lame.
When I began this food delivery we agreed that if we were going to invest in this (and it is a total investment for our wages at present) that I had to commit to it. That I needed to do it right and stick at it. This week I feel as though I haven't really given it my all due to tiredness and excuses, and I am really disappointed in me.
But that is okay, because tomorrow is a new day. A new chance to start over. This life just keeps on giving me new opportunities to start over and of that I am super grateful.

All of the above being said, I lost almost another kilo this week so yay for that!


These work pants have gotten to the point of super-obscenely loose, they look ridiculous. But that is okay since I bought them for $4 at the salvo's. More where those came from. I've also been coming to the realization that all of my fave clothes won't be any use to me once I hit goal weight. Makes me a bit sad, which is stupid I know. But sad all the same.

In other news this week, Himself's friend (an upholsterer) made us up some awesome cushions for our day beds.

 

Our back deck area is coming together super nicely, tis a nice spot for book reading and cups of tea indeed.
We just love our little home, can't wait to own a place with Himself someday way soon ♥

How was everyone else's weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment