Monday 3 October 2011

busy, lazy, but mostly just tired

how I feel right now (source)

 I'm over extended emotionally, and just want to hide away. But, alas, I may not. I am having to tell people no, and prioritize certain people/things in my life of late (the past week or so) which I find a bit hard to do.
But that is okay, even though I get the guilts for turning stuff down etc, I am only one person. This one person can only do so much before burning herself out and therefore being useless.
That, and stupid effing daylight savings started on Sunday morning and my body clock is wrecked. In fact, it is a quarter to nine in the evening right now and we're sitting down to eat. It is only an hour the clocks go forward by but it has been brutal for himself and I.
So please, if you know me in real life, be kind. If you are a reader here only - know that I am not vanished into thin air and that melanie ann creative is continuing.
I've just the tireds from stuff. Because life is not all sunshine and lollipops over this way (I hate bloggers that only cover the good, and gloss over the bad)

So how was everyone else's weekend?

2 comments:

  1. daylight savings! I forgot about that... I really don't need another thing on top of my jet lag :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is the worst!
    I've never travelled but I imagine it is a bit/lot yuk after with the jet lag :S

    ReplyDelete