Thursday 9 June 2011

today...

...we were approved for a rental property

...was the third day in a row that I broke a promise to me that I would definitely get up and go to the gym

...I felt very yucky due to lack of physical activity for the past few days

...we got a call that we were indeed successful in our application to rent a house together. Oh, I already mentioned that did I? So so stoked :D



...there is much that needs doing re: The Move. Instead I choose to catch up on my blog reading and facebooking. Much more fun eh?

...it would have been Les Paul's 96th bday and Google has put up, in my opinion, the best 'google-doodle' ever. Been rockin' out on the strings for the past half an hour or so. Awesome! Also much more fun than packing/cleaning/sorting

 ...it is cold and I love it. Winter is my happy season.




...I'm ♥ing Ross Noble. We went and saw him in 2009 in Sydney on his 'things' tour. His imagination is best.


...I am off to bed to read my book, be warm, and to dream about nesting into our new home together

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie! I found a link to a page that explains how to make a button: http://oikology101.blogspot.com/2008/09/make-your-own-button-for-your-blogger.html

    Hope it helps!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyouthankyouthankyou! You're awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete