Saturday 4 June 2011

Kid, you’ll move mountains!

"...and grind on for miles across weirdish wild space, headed, I fear, toward a most useless place.
The Waiting Place…for people just waiting.
Waiting for a train to go or a bus to come, or a plane to go or the mail to come, or the rain to go or the phone to ring, or the snow to snow or waiting around for a Yes or No or waiting for their hair to grow. Everyone is just waiting.
Waiting for the fish to bite or waiting for wind to fly a kite or waiting around for Friday night or waiting, perhaps, for their Uncle Jake or a pot to boil, or a Better Break or a string of pearls, or a pair of pants or a wig with curls, or Another Chance. Everyone is just waiting..."
Theodor Seuss Geisel



It has been a huge week. Many many things of happened. Some of which I have mentioned here and some happenings that I can't/wont go into on here. Those are mostly 'maybe' happenings anyways, happenings that I have been wanting for quite some time that might just come to be. Soso stoked.
Of late I have been feeling a bit stuck in place. Working toward particular goals, waiting for other parts of my life to come to be in the "right" moment, not really being able to do anything much. This stuck place is not very kind to me as I am very solution orientated.
And there was no solution to be had other than waiting. Just waiting and doing as I do and being patient. Not one of my strengths at all, so it has been difficult for me to not get distracted from my goals or to lose some drive. Perhaps the most difficult aspect is not losing my faith that it will all come good in the end.

This week is has all started to pick up pace, very slowly the wheels have started to turn. It is exhilerating and terrifying and lovely.

That all being said, I've taken very few photographs this week as the goings-on have not been very photo-genic. Instead I will leave you with this:

 

I've had this on repeat the past few days. 
♥ these kids, check them out and you'll be smitten I'm sure.

Happy weekend to y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment