Wednesday 4 May 2011

finds

Some preloved items that I am now loving. Because I'm super cheap they all cost very little. Or nothing at all.



Found on the side of the road in the neighborhood I grew up in - score!



One perfect chair that didn't even need cleaning. Also acquired on the side of the road. It is perfect for the fact it was clean (and free!) and also that himself and I have been collecting mismatched chairs for the past year or so. We've had 'enough' for awhile now but keep finding 'better' ones on junk piles. We'll be all set for when we entertain lol.
We're also on the lookout for a table to put them around someday. Oh, and a house to put them in ha ha.


Sideboard, another side of the road find. I love this 'piece' so effing much. It is obviously a work in progress, but I'm sure we'll get there eventually. I will totally look gorgeous in the baby's room when it is done. I have big plans for it. When we have a baby. And a room to put it in haha.


1 comment:

  1. These are some great finds! I especially love the chair!

    ReplyDelete