Tuesday 31 May 2011

today...

...is the second day in a row stuck at home due to a dead car and rainy weather



...is also the second day of my crazy 'nesting' phase

...I've dusted, re-arranged, dusted again, spent an hour on the kitchen floor scrubbing at 'missed-bits'

...I remembered to take my vitamins for the first time in a month





...restoring some childhood pictures of himself was completed (as best I could :S) seriously, how freaking cute does he want to be?! Does make the mind wander to what our little ones might look like one day....



I'm hating on - my car, the rain (I truly need to get to the post office yesterday!), my tendency to err on the side of perfectionism

I'm loving - cups of tea, the rain, the cold, eBay, my vacuum, and bagging up items to go to the op-shop/thrift store, not spending any money due to being stuck at home, photoshop, and my boyfriend ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment