Sunday 15 May 2011

today...

...we had all the intentions in the world of going to the gym.

...I hit snooze too many times and we didn't get up until ten.

...we never did make it to the gym. Oops!

...was tights and knitted dress weather.


...we went thrifting and found very little that was exciting.

...I "needed" to visit Kmart as today I decreed was a red-shoe-kinda-day (the location of my fave ballet flats continue to elude me. Sad face )


...this lady was dressed up in a glittery jacket and a loud floral frock for her trip to Kmart. The photo does not do it justice, that jacket was disco-ball reflective! Awesome.


...myself and himself stood and read our fave mags as we're totally cheap.

...there were no fun shoes but we picked up boring items that were actually needed aka underwear, new wife beaters for himself and Junior Mints for all.






...some "shed" renovations were in order for himself's nephew. We installed a sign, junkpile sourced table and chairs and a roll of linoleum. Sweetest. Shed. Ever. Totally just a backyard cubby but he keeps his tools and 'workbench' in there. He is too too cute, himself's nephew that is. And cheeky. Watching them play makes my heart very happy indeed.

...himself was sad that he has to return to work tomorrow. I'm a bit sad too. Sucks having only one day off to spend with him. However I do so enjoy having a Monday off to do as I please.

...most of all, I felt beautiful today. That was a nice change indeed :)

Hope everyone has had a happy weekend. Anyone else blogged about theirs? Leave a link below for me to check out and for others to find.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment